Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number, and this card is issued to every citizen in India. Every person in India must and should apply to this identification document. the eaadhaar card is issued by taking a person’s biometric details such as iris scan and fingerprints, and demographic information like date of birth and address. the eaadhar card is an only government-issued document. e aadhar download available from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
If you misplaced your Aadhaar card. Not to worry, now a government of India provides online method to download its very simple and easy process you can download within seconds by sitting at your home, You can get a duplicate Aadhar card by downloading the PDF of your Aadhar online by visiting UIDAI website and accessing Adhar online services. And this Adhar card valid for lifetime
What is E Aadhar Card ?
Every Country has a unique identity proof for citizens. eaadhar will be available at anywhere all over our country. And Aadhaar card can be applied in online also. This process is Known as an e-Aadhar. And all the data of Adhar is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Now The UIDAI is mandated to assign a 12-digit unique identification number to all the citizens of India it. You Can Download E Aadhar Card On the Official website of uidai.gov.in
How to Download Eaadhar Card By Name and Date Of Birth
If you are the citizen of India, you want to download your Adhar card; it’s a very simple process, here we are giving you complete guidance to apply and download Adhar card. People can download their Adhar card from the official website.
If you are already applied for Aadhaar, but still you have not received it, you can download a PDF of it online from the website anywhere. Here we are giving you step by step guide on how to download Aadhaar online For the process of downloading your Adhar card from an online fist, you should visit the UIDAI official website www.uiidai.gov.in.
- Next Click on the download Aadhar option.
Enter either your Enrolment ID that was mentioned on the acknowledgment slip or if you have your 12-digit Aadhaar number you should enter it. Next Click on the download Aadhar option.In the next step you should fill all your details such as name (you should enter your full name you can see that in your Aadhar or your Enrolment slip)as the mentioned on the Aadhaar or Enrolment slip, pin code, Captcha etc.
- For download your Adhar click on ‘Get One Time Password’. After they pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the last four digits of your mobile number. Make sure you have provided your correct mobile number while enrolling as the OTP will be sent on this number.
- Enter the OTP and click on validate and download.
- After downloading your E-Aadhaar card from the official website of UIDAI, open the file on your phone or computer using any pdf reader, and click on the ‘Print’ option to get a print out of the E-Aadhaar. And your pdf file is protected with the password.that maybe your pin code or first four digits of your phone number and year of your birth.
- After entering your password you can view your file directly and take a print of your document.
Aadhar Verification by Name
Already you have Adhar card, but you want to verify your details in online, you want to your card is still active or not, the process is very simple here we are providing the details. You Can Verify eaadhar card verification by name and date of birth
- Log on to the official UIDAI website.
- Select the option – “Aadhaar services” on the page.
- Select “Aadhaar Verification” present on the page.
- Enter the 12 digits unique Aadhar number.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) that.
- you will receive on your mobile
- Now you can Submit your application
HOW TO CHECK AADHAR STATUS @uidai.gov.in
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) allows their enrolled citizens to check their status online or by sending SMS, or by going to the retail shops if you do not have internet. Users can check their status by sending a message to UIDAI their Enrolment Number, Date and time.
You will need Enrolment ID to see your Status online. You can find it on at the top of your acknowledgment slip, and you can find 14 digit enrolment number and 14 digit date and time. These are total 28 digits, which form your temporary enrolment ID.
You can check your uidai gov Adhar card status only after completion of your application, once you get an acknowledgment of your Adhar card you can check your Adhar status in online or offline, for the process of testing you need to enter your Adhar enrolment number to teach or check your Adhar status in online.
And the applicant whoever want to check their Adhar status they need to visit the official website, and important thing is you no need to pay anything to check the status of your adhar.you should follow below steps while checking your Adhar status in online.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Click on the check status or click on this link
- In the next step you need to enter your enrolment ID in the provided field.You can find your enrolment I’d in the top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment.
- And enter your enrolment I’d and date and time in the provided fields.After entering all your information correctly,then click on the “Check Status.”
- Now you can check your Adhar card status from anywhere and anytime from your mobile or system.
Now you can also check Aadhaar status by sending SMS from your registered mobile number.
- SMS “UID STATUS ” (e.g. UID STATUS 12 digit number) to 51969.
- If your Aadhaar has been generated and SMS is sent from registered mobile then you will receive the Aadhaar number.
- If not, You will receive current status of the Aadhaar.
HOW TO UPDATE AADHAR – Aadhar Self Service Update Portal @uidai.gov.in
If you want any information in your Aadhar you can change it any time, Aadhar Card allows the update of data such as:
- Change of address
- Name change
- Change of phone number
- Cange of city
- DOB etc..
Mostly mistakes happen in the Act of registration, so it is essential to be aware of the data in the application. Aadhaar number acts as the unique identity number of all Indians and is also now crucial to be linked with multiple facilities. So make sure to all your details correctly, if you find any mistake in your Aadhar card now you can change it in online only, this process is much more straightforward.
Aadhar is a very important document, if any of your details are wrong you should change. You can update or correct in online-only.here is the complete guide to update your Aadhar details in your mobile phone or your system.
From the starting you can observe a lot of things may have changed in aadhar, if you gotten married, moved to a different city or locality or even lost/changed your mobile number, you need to update your details.
You can correct or edit your Aadhaar Card information, only by visiting the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India, at https://uidai.gov.in. You can fix the information such as name, address, gender and date of birth, using this website.
- For update your information you should Go to UIDAI website, https://uidai.gov.in/ and click ‘Update Aadhaar’.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number, Once you are done with this, click on Send OTP (One Time Password).this was sent by the Adhar systems,and the otp directly sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the provided field and hit on Login button.
- On this page of the Aadhaar self-service update portal, users are required to select which details they want to update.
- On the next page, select address(or any other details)from the list and proceed.
- In the next step,you can upload your documents and the documents you have to upload the scanned coloured copy of your documents.
- After completion of all these documents, you will receive a confirmation message to your registered mobile number, along with URN (Update Request Number). Keep this number very safe. Your updated Aadhaar card is delivered to your home, within a couple of weeks.
In case you have changed your mobile number, or you wish to change the registered Email you are required to get it updated in your Aadhaar as soon as possible.
No documents required to be submitted for Mobile and Email update. Just keep your mobile with you and provide correct mail address.
RETRIEVE EID OR EAADHAR
If you lost EID or your Aadhaar number , below is the process to retrieve the same. Nowadays Adhar is an essential document for the citizens who are lived in India. If you forgot your Adhar number or your Enrolment number you can retrieve it, if you want to retrieve your Eid, Your registered Mobile Number / Email which you had provided at the time of enrolment is mandatory to retrieve your lost UID / EID.
You can also Verify Email/Mobile number to know if it is registered or not.
If you have not registered your Mobile number while enrolling for Aadhaar, you are required to visit an Aadhar Kendra to get it registered. In case you have changed your mobile number or you wish to change the registered Email, you are required to get it updated in your Aadhaar as soon as possible. No documents required to be submitted for Mobile and Email update.
You should follow these simple steps to retrieve your Aadhar id
- For the process of retrieve your if you should Visit the official website .
- Choose whether you need to retrieve EID / Aadhaar.
- If you would like to retrieve Aadhaar / EID, you need to mention the Name, Mobile number and e-mail id followed by entry of Captcha code. Enter “Send OTP” .
- If your mobile number is registered, you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP to retrieve your Aadhaar EID number.
Now you will get your EID, keep it safe now.
If you want retrieve your eaadhar card you should keep your registered Mobile Number / Email which you had provided at the time of enrolment is mandatory to retrieve your lost UID / EID.You can also Verify Email/Mobile number to know if it is registered or not.
If You are not registered your Mobile number while enrolling for Aadhaar. You are required to visit a Permanent Enrolment Centre to get it registered.
LINK ADHAR TO VOTER ID
Aadhar is a very essential thing everywhere,like in bank accounts, gas connections, voter id and license. Linking of Aadhaar number you’re your voter ID is an effective way to get rid of multiple voter ID cards in a single individual’s name. Following are the steps for linking Aadhaar Card with voter ID.
- Enter your details such as state, district, personal details such as name, date of birth and father’s name.Once you fill in all these details then, click on the “Search” button.
- If the information provided by you matches with the Government database, then the details will appear.
- Against your Voter Id details, you will get option to “Feed Aadhaar No.”. Click on this link.
- Once you click there, a pop-up window will appearing the screw at their you have to fill in all your details like name as provided in Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, voter ID number, registered mobile number and/or registered email address.
- Click on “submit” after entering in all the details.
After completion of all these things your Adhar linking with the voter I’d successfully registered.
Apart from this online method you can link your voter id with your mobile also. You can send it through sms or your mobile app, here Will provide the details to link voter if with Adhar by using you mobile sms.
To link aadhaar card to voter id through SMS type,
Send by sms:-
- ECILINK<space>name <space>Aadhaar Number
- Send this SMS to 166 or 51969
You will get information through the sms
Please note : that Standard SMS charges will apply
By calling to customer care:-
A government of India has set up call centers where several executives are involved. You can make a call to number 1950 between 10 am to 05:00 p.m. And provide them all your details such as your Aadhaar card and Voter ID Card details to complete the process successfully. You can also link your Aadhaar number to your voter ID by submitting an application to your respective Booth Level Officer (BLO). For this, you will have to go to nearby BLO office and submit the form at the center. The information provided by you will be verified by the BLO then only it will reflect in records.
LINKING ADHAR WITH MOBILE NUMBER
One of the facilities that the Aadhar card offers is the link between the card and your phone number. The Government of India has been encouraging the process to link Aadhaar card details of the residents to various services like banks and mobile phone number.
Linking Adhar with the mobile number is mandatorily made by order of Supreme Court, by following this step we can get rid of false and fake documents. If you want to connect your mobile number link to your Aadhar it’s not a big deal, nowadays you can link your Aadhar with your mobile in seconds only, and the store retailers to charge anything from you.
For linking your Adhar with your mobile number, You have to visit your nearest mobile operator stores or retailers like Vodafone, Tata, Airtel, or your network center with your Aadhar card copies. They will update it within a matter of seconds. Make sure to call your operator customer care for more information about link your mobile number with the Adhar card.
- Call to 14546 from your mobile number required to be Re-verified & select IVR response for Indian.
- Input 12 digit AADHAAR number & validate the same.
- Now you will Get OTP on your AADHAAR registered number from UIDAI. Input OTP on IVR & validate the same.
- After 24hrs, you will receive a confirmation SMS, reply Y to complete the e-KYC process within 3 hours.
- Now your Adhar number successfully linking to your number.
Or if you want to apply in offline,
- First of all for this process, you should goto the nearest retail store of your representative operator service.
- Carry one of the copy of your Adhar card.
- At their you should give your mobile number.
- Now the store person send a security code to your mobile number.
- Now the retailer asks you to give fingerprint, give it to them.
- Now you will receive confirmation message from your operator.
- reply Y to complete the e-KYC process within 3 hours.
- Now your Adhar number successfully linking to your number.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AADHAAR :-
If you want to know the eligibility to apply for Adhar card here, we are giving you detailed information about that. Any resident of India is eligible for Aadhar card. While Aadhar card is for adults, Baal Aadhaar is for children below five years.
- NRIs and Foreigners staying in India for more than 12 months are eligible for Aadhaar.
- NRIs and Foreigners staying in India for more than 12 months are eligible for Aadhaar.
HOW TO ENROL FOR ADHAR CARD ?
Now, enrolling for Adhar card is a very simple and easiest process. If you have got your Aadhaar card before 15 years, then you are required to apply for new or you will give your photo and biometrics re-recorded after turning 15.
Now in India Aadhaar Card was become a vital document to live in India, Adhar is essential identity proof which is linked to everything from bank accounts and tax payments and has become the primary identity.
Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identity number which is issued by the demographics and biometric data. Any Indian citizen can apply for that identity proof. If you want to apply for Aadhar card, you can apply for Adhar card at anytime
- The first step you are going to start to apply for Adhar card that is, to apply for Aadhaar Card is to collect all the required documents.
- Once you are done with this, you need to enrol on the Aadhaar registration website, and take an appointment for a nearby Aadhaar centre. Or
- Now visit your nearest Aadhaar center, they will help you to apply for your new Adhar
- You can take the application form
- Submit your form along with your documents, such as proof identity and proof of your address
- After all documents are accepted you should give Your fingerprint. Retina
- and your photo will be taken at the Adhar centre.
- Lastly you will get a receipt, which you have to keep safe until you have Aadhar card for the process of checking your Adhar card status.
After applying you will get a receipt to keep it safe because this slip is used when you want to track or check your status of your password.you will get your Adhar after 10 or 15 days. Indian government doesn’t charge anything form; the Aadhar enrolment is free of cost. For apply to the Aadhar Indian citizens can go to any authorized enrolment center anywhere in India with your proof of identity and proof of address documents.
PROOF OF IDENTITY and ADDRESS PROOF
Any of your house documents like current bill water bill or any other. UIDAI process accepts Proof of Identity and Proof of Address documents. And you can View the list of supporting documents. Common proofs of identity and address are election photo ID card, Ration card, passport and driving license.
Photo ID cards like PAN card and Govt ID cards are permissible for identity proof. Address proof documents also include water – electricity bills.